Gym Facilities and Community Memberships
Cardio room – Precor
Cybex Pinselector – Eagle & VR3
Weight room – Plate loaded
Group exercise room – yoga and step aerobics
- Racquetball courts
- Dry sauna
- Keiser Spin room
- Rip 60 suspension
- Jogging track and trail
- Locker rooms
- Other indoor sporting activities equipment
|Monday–Friday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. – noon|
|Sunday||noon – 4 p.m.|
Daily passes are $15. Please make your payment in the gym lobby with a credit/debit card.
|Adults (ages 18-49)||$40 per semester|
Youths (ages 5-17)
|$30 per semester|
|Seniors (ages 50 plus)||$30 per semester|
|Monthly Membership||$20 per month|
Please note: A $5 fee is added to out-of-district members.
- Community membership refunds are not available after the membership period has started. Please refer to the refund policy in the Continuing Education schedule.
- Lost/replacement IDs are $5 and can be purchased in the gym using credit or debit cards only. Cash transactions must be conducted in the Adminstration Building at the Cashiers Office.
The COM Student Life Department hosts adult volleyball league open to students and community. The two leagues consist of 4V4 coed reverse play on Tuesday and 6V6 coed on Thursday. A one-night tournament to determine the champion will conclude each season.
Volleyball CO-ED 4's and CO-ED 6's
- Practice night and registration January 7 and 9.
- League will start January 14 and 16.
- League Prices: $50 per person. If a person is a substitute a $5 drop in fee will be charged each visit (credit or debit only).