Gym Facilities and Community Memberships
Cardio room – Precor
Cybex Pinselector – Eagle & VR3
Weight room – Plate loaded
Group exercise room – yoga and step aerobics
- Dry sauna
- Keiser Spin room
- Rip 60 suspension
- Jogging track and trail
- Locker rooms
- Other indoor sporting activities equipment
|Monday–Friday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. – noon|
|Sunday||noon – 4 p.m.|
|Adults (ages 18-49)||$40 per semester|
Youths (ages 5-17)
|$30 per semester|
|Seniors (ages 50 plus)||$30 per semester|
Please note: A $5 fee is added to out-of-district members.
- Community membership refunds are not available after the membership period has started. Please refer to the refund policy.
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sundays, 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Join the groupme to get instant feedback on pickleball information at COM.
- Like the Facebook page to keep up with the activities and tournament information.
The COM Student Life Department hosts adult volleyball league open to students and community. The two leagues consist of 4V4 coed reverse play on Tuesday and 6V6 coed on Thursday. A one-night tournament to determine the champion will conclude each season.
Volleyball CO-ED 4's and CO-ED 6's
- Practice night and registration January 7 and 9.
- League will start January 14 and 16.
- League Prices: $50 per person. If a person is a substitute a $5 drop in fee will be charged each visit (credit or debit only).