Schedule a Campus Tour
Our campus tours are administered on a one-on-one basis to provide the most in-depth and personal experience for prospective students. Tours are offered year-round.
Individual campus tours are offered on the following days, based on availability:
- Monday 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Friday 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tours last about one and a half hours and include a tour of our Meta-Majors, On-site Resources, Student Center, and Gym Facility as well as face-to-face time with an Academic Coach.
We also offer group tours for organizations looking to introduce their students to College of the Mainland college life.
Group tours can be scheduled as follows:
- Tours may be scheduled on any Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Please register online at least two weeks in advance for a tour.
- Large groups will be split into multiple groups for the tour.
- One chaperone per every 10 participants is preferred.
If you’re a School Administrator or Group Organizer looking to schedule a tour for your students, please follow the link below or contact our campus at 409-933-8421.
We will send you a confirmation email within 2 business days. If a confirmation email is not received or you have additional questions call the Student Life Office at 409-933-8421.