- Request for Contract Services / Standard Services Agreement / Professional Services Agreement
- New Vendor Request Form
- Request for Proposal Funding Agreement
- Shipping Report
Conflict of Interest
About the Questionnaire Form
Pursuant to Chapter 176 of the Local Government Code, any person or agent of a person who contracts or seeks to contract for the sale or purchase of property, goods, or services with a local government entity (i.e., College of the Mainland) must disclose in the Questionnaire Form CIQ ("Questionnaire") the person's affiliation or business relationship that might cause a conflict of interest with the local government entity. By law, the Questionnaire must be filed with the College of the Mainland Purchasing Office no later than seven days after the date the person begins contract discussions or negotiations with the College of the Mainland, (“COM”) or (“College”), or submits an application or response to a request for proposal or bids, correspondence, or another writing related to a potential agreement with the College of the Mainland. Updated Questionnaires must be filed in conformance with Chapter 176.
General Opinion or contact the Texas Ethics Commission at (512) 463-5800.
The following is a link to the current Texas Conflict of Interest Questionnaire Form CIQ.
Send completed CIQ Forms to:
College of the Mainland
1200 N. Amburn Rd.
Texas City, TX 77591
If you have any questions about compliance, please consult your own legal counsel. Compliance is the individual responsibility of each person or agent of a person who is subject to the filing requirement. An offense under Chapter 176 is a Class C misdemeanor.
Conflict of Interest Questionnaire Forms
- 08/19/2021 – CIQ King's Microscope Service
- 09/29/2022 – CIQ Green Earth Tree Care
- 09/29/2022 – CIQ Russell's Curb Appeal
- 08/02/2023 – CIQ Big Engine Studios
- 09/12/2023 – CIQ Grisso Electric Service and Contracting, LLC
The COM Purchasing Department collaborates with every department to ensure that the purchase and administration of College products and services is in accordance with Texas Education Agency laws and federal, state and local policies.
The Purchasing Department consists of the central mailroom and shipping and receiving departments.
Hours of Operation
Purchasing Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Mailroom Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Shipping & Receiving Hours: Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Ellucian Colleague Login: https://webui5.com.edu/ui%20client/home/index.html
- Purchasing Training Self Enrollment:
- Office Depot: https://business.officedepot.com/
- Canteen Vending: Email for service at Canteen-Houston@compass-usa.com (Please reference the machine ID number and location of the machine.)
- Furniture: College of the Mainland has partnered with Facility Interiors as the vendor for new furniture purchases. Furniture buys must have prior approval in the current Fiscal Year Budget. Contact Purchasing for an appointment to review standards. All furniture orders will be coordinated with the Director of Facilities.