Transcript Requests

Official transcripts of all course work taken at College of the Mainland are available through various ways. Please see the selections below:

*National Student Clearinghouse (NSC): Paper, PDF, and Electronic

Requests for Official transcripts of all course work taken at College of the Mainland are available through the NSC.

Current or Former students seeking a Secure electronic PDF with or without attachments and for mailed transcripts through the U.S. Postal Service can request their transcripts at the link below.

Request a Transcript*

*NSC Service fees will apply depending on the type of delivery.

SPEEDE Transcript Delivery

Official Transcript Delivered Electronically to a Partnered College or University (typically within 24 hours) free of charge.

If your receiving institution is listed on the Transcript Request page in Webadvisor your transcript may be delivered electronically.

Log into your Webadvisor account Students>Transcript Request>choose the receiving institution.

Unofficial Transcripts

View and print your current unofficial transcript by logging into your Webadvisor account>Students>Transcript

Transcript Holds

Transcript availability is withheld from students who have a financial obligation or other commitment outstanding to the College until the obligation is cleared.

For questions or further assistance with transcripts, contact the Office of Admissions and Records at 409-933-8264 or 1-888-258-8859, ext. 8264.

Enrollment Verification

College of the Mainland has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:



National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Contact the Office of Admissions and Records at 409-938-1211 or 888-258-8859, ext. 8264 if you have any questions or concerns about degree and enrollment verifications.

Proxy Access

Students can assign friend or family members access to their educational records by designating a Proxey via Student Selfserve.

Steps to accessing Student Self Service to Create a Proxy

Alumni Access

Students who have been out for over a year can log into their WebAdvisor account using their social security number with dashes.

Student Information Change

Students can update their contact information by filling out the Student Information Change form.

Apply for Graduation

This information has moved to here.

Texas Certificate of High School Equivalency (TxCHSE)

The Admissions and Records Office does not keep records of GED or HiSET exams taken at College of the Mainland. To obtain your High School Equivalency Certificate, please visit the Texas Education Agency