Access to NetTutor through D2L Brightspace
Do you need access to a Tutor 24/7/365?
Get the help you deserve here anytime.
COM has partnered with NetTutor to provide current COM students with access to online tutoring for free. Some courses are offered 24/7, while others may require you to make an appointment.
Real-time tutoring for English and Math is available online 24/7, and additional content areas are available as indicated by NetTutor's schedule. In most other subjects, students can submit a question and receive an answer after a short waiting period. NetTutor can be accessed through any course students are currently enrolled in (now or for an upcoming semester) by logging on to D2L Brightspace.
How to Access NetTutor
- Log in to D2L Brightspace with your COM user name and password.
- Go to a course you are currently enrolled in.
- Click the button labeled “NetTutor”.
- Choose the subject in which you want tutoring.
- If the course you select does not have the NetTutor option available, try another course. In the event that none of the courses are showing NetTutor, please contact your instructor.