Dual Credit Students
Instructions for Dual Credit Students
- Schedule a time to meet with your college connections advisor to schedule your enrollment and advising sessions. Meet with a high school counselor to receive more information about dual credit opportunities.
- Complete the online application.
After submitting your application through ApplyTexas, please allow three to five working days for processing. To check on your application status, please go to WebAdvisor through the COM website.
*Please note: If you do not give your Social Security number, your application's processing will be delayed. The ApplyTexas application is not an application for financial aid. Please refer to the financial aid web page for financial aid information.
You may be TSI Exempt/Waived:
- SAT: (Reading) EBRW 480, Math 530
- ACT: Composite - 23 English - 19, Math -19
- PSAT: EBRW 460, MATH 510
- STAAR: For more information visit Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. (See #1 and click on TSI/Exemptions.)
New Dual Credit students may be eligible to receive a TSI voucher. For more information see your college connections advisor at your high school.
- Students taking courses at a COM campus are required to show proof of having the meningococcal meningitis vaccine. The vaccine must have been taken within the past five years and at least 10 days before the start of class.
- Register for classes.
- Make payment. For more information contact the cashiers office at 409-933-8377