The Help Center offers assistance in person and by phone (409-933-8663).
Located in the Enrollment Center, the Help Center's hours are:
- Monday–Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COM is also pleased to offer convenient online services to make it easier for you to register for classes, create a COM email account and set up a payment plan that fits your budget needs. All of these can be done from any computer with Internet access. Now you can save time, avoid lines and beat the rush. Instructions for accessing these convenient services are linked below.
Access WebAdvisor by going to webadvisor.com.edu.
- Search for and Register for Credit Classes Using WebAdvisor
- Drop a Course in WebAdvisor
- View and Print Your Schedule
COM Email for Students
Online Payment Plans
- For technical assistance, complete the ITS Request Form.
Online Tutoring Service
COM is excited partner with NetTutor online tutoring service to provide COM students with access to free, live online tutoring.
Atomic Learning Video Tutorials
Students have access to 30-second to three-minute video tutorials on topics from plagiarism to Photoshop at the Atomic Learning website. Simply log in with your WebAdvisor password at www.AtomicLearning.com/login/com.
- To protect your privacy, COM does not have access to your passwords.
- Do not share your information with anyone as you may be liable for any actions taken through your accounts.