Office 365 Instructions
Download and install or reinstall Office 365, Office 2016 on your PC
- Sign in with your school account at http://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx.
- On the Office page, go to the version of Office you want to install. For example,
your admin may have given you the option to install Office 2016 or Office 2013.If
you have a choice, select which version of Office you want to install, select a language,
and then select Install. IMPORTANT: The process that installs Office 2016 also uninstalls all Office 2013 products.
- Select a Language, and accept the default to install 32-bit, or select Advanced and
choose 64-bit from the drop-down list.
- Select Install.
- Depending on your browser, go to the install pop-up that appears and click Run (in
Internet Explorer) Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox). NOTE: If you’re using
Edge, first click Save, and then click Run.Browser options: in Internet Explorer click
Run, in Chrome click Setup, in Firefox click Save FileIf you see the User Account
Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?
- The install begins.
- Window showing progression of Office install
Your install of Office 2016 is finished when you see the phrase, You’re all set! Office is installed now and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Follow the instructions in the window, for example Click Start > All Apps to see where your apps are, and select Close.Office is installed now. Select Close
- Start using an Office application right away by opening any app such as Word or Excel.
In most cases, Office is activated once you start an application and after you agree
to the License terms by clicking Accept.
Accept the License Agreement terms by clicking Accept
For more information please visit the Microsoft website