Federal Financial Aid (Pell Grant)

Federal financial aid is awarded based on financial need and other criteria. All students applying for financial assistance through College of the Mainland must apply for a Federal Pell Grant first, through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Complete the FAFSA

Carl D. Perkins Grant

Students who need childcare assistance may consider applying for the Carl D. Perkins Child Care Grant.

Eligibility & Requirements

  • Be enrolled in a career and technical certificate or degree program with an active degree plan
  • Be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours on campus (face-to-face classes). Developmental courses are ineligible. Enrollment only in online courses is also ineligible.
  • Maintain satisfactory academic progress with a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA

Have a completed FAFSA and be eligible to receive a federal Pell Grant

Apply for Carl D. Perkins Grant