How to Begin
Steps to Get Started
Each fall, the college accepts 24 students, and openings fill rapidly.
- Apply to the college at www.com.edu/apply.
- Submit necessary documentation including high school or college transcripts, proof of Texas residency and meningitis vaccination records if you are under 22.
- Download and complete the Pharmacy Technician Program application below and mail or return to College of the Mainland, STEAM Building, Room 225. (Include vaccinations and immunization documentation)
- If you are a first-time college student, attend a New Student Orientation before registering. Transfer students meet with an advisor before registering.
- All pharmacy technician program applicants must meet with the Program Director for an interview prior to admission into the program.
- After the interview, obtain a drug screen and a criminal background check at the college’s selected vendor upon direction by the Program Director.
- Register for classes at www.com.edu/register. upon receiving a registration form from the Program Director.
Tuition, fees, books, a background check, drug screens and licensing fees total around $2,500. Financial aid, however, may cover tuition, fees and books. For financial aid information, call 409-933-8274 or visit www.com.edu/financial-aid.