RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Registered nurses: Enhance your resume and increase your job security while helping your hospital achieve magnet status.
Expand your skills beyond the clinical aspects of nursing. Gain the skills and credentials to grow into nursing leadership roles.
The COM RN to BSN Program prepares students for rewarding careers through an online and hybrid learning environment. Faculty teach small classes, are available for extra help and dedicate themselves to student success. Academic coaches are available for individual and group sessions at no cost to the student.
Application period is open through January 12, 2023, midnight.
Next Start Date
Online and Hybrid
View in course catalog
Occupational summary for Bachelors in Nursing
3,080,100 Annual Job Openings
9% Projected Growth
$75,330 yr Median Salary
Additional Program Info
In order to apply you must have:
- An active and unencumbered registered nurse license to practice in the State of Texas
- Complete all prerequisite courses with a final grade of C or higher and have a pre-req
GPA of at least 2.0
- ENGL 1301 Composition I
- BIOL 2401 Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIOL 2402 Anatomy & Physiology II
- PSYC 2301 General Psychology
- BIOL 2420 Microbiology
- PSYC 2314 Lifespan, Growth, & Development
- PHIL 2306 Introduction to Ethics
- BIOL 1322 Nutrition and Diet Therapy
- MATH 1342 Elementary Statistical Methods
- CHEM 1406 Introductory Chemistry I
Effective October 4, 2022, this nursing program is a candidate for initial accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. This candidacy status expires on October 4, 2024.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30326
Note: Upon granting of initial accreditation by the ACEN Board of Commissioners, the effective date of initial accreditation is the date on which the nursing program was approved by the ACEN as a candidate program that concluded in the Board of Commissioners granting initial accreditation.