The COM Purchasing Department collaborates with every department to ensure that the purchase and administration of College products and services is in accordance with Texas Education Agency laws and federal, state and local policies.
The Purchasing Department consists of the central mailroom and shipping and receiving departments.
Hours of Operation
Purchasing Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Mailroom Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Shipping & Receiving Hours: Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Ellucian Colleague Login: https://webui5.com.edu/ui%20client/home/index.html
- Purchasing Training Guide: Purchasing Presentation
- Office Depot: https://business.officedepot.com/
- Fresh Brew Vending: Email for service at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please reference the machine ID number and location of the machine.)
- Furniture: College of the Mainland has partnered with Facility Interiors as the vendor for new furniture purchases. Furniture buys must have prior approval in the current Fiscal Year Budget. Contact Purchasing for an appointment to review standards. All furniture orders will be coordinated with the Director of Facilities.