Non-credit, fee-based personal development classes and workshops available to the entire community.
- Class/workshop fees are based upon content and costs
- Classes range from two hours to several weeks depending on topic
- Classes held primarily during weeknight evenings and Saturdays
Classes that are specifically designed to engage and serve the 50+ community.
- Class fees are $15 per 12-wk semester for adults ages 50+
- Classes are two hours each week
- Classes held during daytime hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Day/Evening outings as well as extended travel opportunities for students to explore education through trips and travel.
- Trip and Travel fees vary depending on location
- Day and evening educational outings offered to increase student appreciation of different arts and cultures
- Extended travel opportunities available annually to explore both the US and abroad
Spring Registration begins on Tuesday, Dec. 1!
Spring 2021 Class Registration Processes
In-person class enrollment is limited due to COVID-19 restrictions
Must register by phone - call 409-933-8226 and leave a message. Calls will be returned in the order received each day so please be available for the call back in order to retain your spot in line since enrollment is limited.
Register by phone by calling 409-933-8226 and leave a message. Calls will be returned in the order received each day so please be available for the call back in order to retain your spot in line since enrollment is limited.
Email Login – Required for Online Classes
Students will access online Microsoft Teams classes through their COM email. Follow the steps below to login to your COM email account:
Go to https://outlook.com/com.edu for the Office 365 Email Login.
Your User ID is the same as your WebAdvisor User ID with, @com.edu. For example, if your User ID is jdoe, then your Email User ID is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your initial password is your seven-digit COM ID number. If your COM ID number is, for example, 723, you must add four zeros in front of 723 to make it seven digits (0000723).
You now have access to your email account. It is strongly recommended that you change your password for security purposes at password.com.edu.