WebAdvisor (WA) is a real-time comprehensive online tool allowing students and employees to access services and information contained in College of the Mainland’s integrated database.
Login to WebAdvisor
Access WebAdvisor by going to webadvisor.com.edu.
View & Print your Schedule in WebAdvisor
- Log in to WebAdvisor and under the Academic Profile Heading, select My Class Schedule.
- Select the appropriate term from the term drop-down box and click Submit.
- The schedule screen will list all of your courses. You may print your schedule by selecting Print from the file menu.
Access e-Cashier through WebAdvisor
- Log into your WebAdvisor account.
- Register for classes (if you haven’t already done so).
- Under the Financial section, click on Make a Payment (FACTS) on the Current Students menu.
- Input your COM ID (all seven digits) for UserID and birth date (mm/dd/yy including the slashes) for password. Select the term.
- From next screen, view balance and select e-Cashier link at bottom.
- Enroll in a payment plan or pay in full by completing the e-Cashier steps.By setting up an account through e-Cashier, you will be entering a legal agreement with a third-party company to handle your account. Any problems or concerns you have must be directed to the company. Read all instructions carefully and make sure you remember your account information as COM does not have access to it.