Summer Registration begins on May 2, 2022.
Summer semester starts June 13, 2022.
Personal development learning opportunities available for the benefit and enjoyment of our community ages 18+.
- Class/workshop fees are based upon content and costs
- Classes range from two hours to several weeks depending on topic
- Classes held primarily during weeknight evenings and Saturdays
Affordable, quality learning for those aged 50+ through classes designed to inspire as well as help you stay socially connected.
- Class fees range from $30-$45 per semester
- Classes are 2-3 hours each week
- Classes held during daytime hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Classes include hobby level instruction
Local trips and extended travel opportunities are a superb way to get to know other community members through educational and fun activities.
- Trip and Travel fees vary depending on location
- Day and evening educational outings offered to increase student appreciation of different arts and cultures
- Extended travel opportunities available annually to explore both the US and abroad