Texas City and La Marque Next Steps
Next Steps: Due August 1
Failure to submit all required documents will result in the loss of your Opening Doors Promise Scholarship funding.
We are excited to offer this all tuition & fees paid opportunity to students like yourself through our donors.
- Please submit documentation showing your high school completion, GED completion, or completion of a home school program. You can do this in two ways.
- Request that your High School send an electronic Transcript to College of the Mainland. The transcript should include your graduation date. The transcript should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Send a picture of your High School Diploma or GED Certificate to the financial aid office to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your College of the Mainland WebAdvisor account to learn what documents are being requested to finalize your financial aid awards.
- Complete all admissions requirements.
- Promise Scholarship students must register for 12 or more credits to be eligible for the scholarship award. This will be discussed further at the Promise Scholarship Orientation. We encourage you to enroll as quickly as possible.