Financial Aid Forms
Academic Year 2020-2021
Students, please enter your COM email address and password after clicking on the link to the form. These forms work best in all internet broswers with the exception of Internet Explorer.
- 2020-2021 Statement of Student Eligibility
- 2020-2021 Federal Direct Loan/Federal Plus Loan
- 2020-2021 Financial Aid Cancellation
- 2020-2021 Income Reduction Form
- 2020-2021 Proof of Dependent(s) Form
- 2020-2021 Request for Dependency Override
- 2020-2021 TPEG-CE Grant Request
- 2020-2021 Unusual Enrollment History
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet - Dependent - DV1
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet - Dependent - DV5
- 2020-2021 Verification Worksheet - Independent – IV1
- 2020-2021 : Verification Worksheet - Independent - IV5
- 2020-2021 : Verification Worksheet Dependent - DV4
- 2020-2021 : Verification Worksheet Dependent - IV4
- 2020-2021 : Zero Income Verification
Financial Aid Probation Appeals Procedure
The Financial Aid Appeals Committee meets every month (except December).
Meeting Schedule: The Appeals Committee meeting is usually scheduled for the second or third Friday of the month; however, depending on each member’s schedule, the meeting may be scheduled for other times in order to meet quorum. Once the meeting is set, the date and time will be displayed in the Student Financial Services Office and listed on the College's homepage. Students may appeal their financial aid suspension and termination status when they have documented extenuating circumstances such as personal injury or illness, death in the immediate family or undue hardship.