Career planning doesn’t begin when you graduate; it begins when you enter college. The purpose of Career Services is to be the leader in continuously fostering partnerships with students, alumni, employers, faculty, staff, administrators, and the greater community.
We support student success by providing students and alumni with the tools necessary to bridge education with employment while promoting lifelong career development.
- Career Assessments, Advising and Exploration
- Career Fairs, Workshops, and Events
- Connection to Employment Opportunities
- Mock Interviews and Interview Preparation
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing Assistance
We accept appointments for the following:
- Resume Review
- Mock Interviews
- Career Exploration
- Job Search Assistance
To make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org