- Students will be registered for classes by the Advising Department.
- In order to meet industry demands on licensed individuals, applicants should be in good physical and mental health. Applicants should be able to stand and use gross and fine motor skills for extended periods of time.
- Upon acceptance into the Cosmetology Program, applicants must provide and meet all Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations requirements listed in the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations Handbook.
- Transfer students with clock hours from another school must make an appointment with the program coordinator before registering for classes. A transcript review is necessary to see if previous courses meet the requirements for the Cosmetology Certificate.
- Students in the Cosmetology Operator Instructor Program require additional labs that must be scheduled with course instructor.
This website is not a contract between the student and the institution. It is for information only. Students must complete all required courses with a grade C or better in order to receive a Certificate of Completion.