Academic Master Plan
The College of the Mainland Academic Master Plan (AMP) for 2017–2020 is necessarily a draft because it is a living document that will continuously be updated with data and relevant information.
The purpose of this AMP is to:
- Identify strategies that help achieve our three strategic goals: Student Success, Employee Success and Facility Plans.
- Present an environmental scan consisting of workforce and occupational data for the Texas Gulf Coast area, input from the community, students and employees, and a summary of the identified strategies.
- Recommend new programs based on the information from the identified strategies and from the collected data and input.
- Identify the budgetary and resource implications associated with the strategies and recommended new programs.
- Provide an appendix for further information related to the recommended new programs.
Download 2017-2020 Academic Master Plan (PDF) Updated: January 17, 2019