Each student tells a story.
COM educates more than 3,900 credit and 1,050 continuing education students each year. Since we opened in 1967, thousands of people have taken advantage of our dynamic programs to earn the knowledge and skills needed to achieve brighter futures. You could be next!
- COM first-year graduates with technical degrees earned the highest median salary – $73,509 – of any new university or community college graduate in the state, according to a recent study by higher education research organization College Measures.
- The 2017 Basic Peace Officer Academy classes passed certification exams on the first attempt with a 100 percent pass rate.
- COM Collegiate High School graduated 88 students in 2017, 56 of which had been in the program two years and earned an associate degree.
- The COM Adult Basic Education Program in 2017 graduated 56 students who earned a high school equivalency diploma (GED).
- The COM 50 Plus Program serves more than 1,000 adults at its new facility.