Texas Commission on Fire Protection Exams
The mission of the Texas Commission on Fire Protection is to aid in the protection of lives and property of Texas citizens through the development and enforcement of recognized professional standards for individuals and the fire service.
- Register for your TCFP Online exam through FIDO Account, and receive your Exam Eligibility Form.
- Make an appointment to take your exam at COM at https://comtcfp.youcanbook.me/
- $29 Proctoring Fee will be charged to non COM students
- Arrive on test day with a State Photo ID, and your TCFP Exam Eligibility Form
- Non COM students can pay proctor fee with a Credit or Debit card in the Testing Center. (We do not take American Express)
TCFP Testing Information Site: https://www.tcfp.texas.gov/testing/testing_overview.asp
Available Courses at Online Test Sites
- Fire Officer I
- Instructor I
- Instructor II
- Instructor III
- Officer II
- Officer III
- Officer IV