Drop a Course
Drop a Course in Student Planning
Who can drop a class?
- Credit students may drop classes.
- Dual Credit and Collegiate High School students must first meet with their program advisor to drop any class.
Can any class be dropped?
- Any college level class can be dropped by the student. Dropping a class after a certain date will affect the 6 drop rule and financial aid, so we recommend speaking with an advisor before dropping a class to receive guidance.
- Developmental classes cannot be dropped without first meeting with an academic advisor.
When can a class be dropped?
- A class can be dropped through your student planner before the begin date. Once a class has started, you must either meet with an advisor or go to the admissions department.
How do you drop a class in Student Planner?
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Select and open Student Planning.
- Select Go to Plan & Schedule in Student Planning.
- Click the drop button to delete the class or classes you wish to drop.
- Confirm and update your choice.